You might have noticed that there hasn't been a lot of blogging lately at our Book 'Em North Carolina blogspot. That's because I injured my leg in February and had to spend quite a bit of time focusing on rehab. My leg has not completely healed but I am back at work now and as a result, the blog will begin to ramp up next week.
We are a host blog for Goddess Fish Virtual Book Tours and for Girls Heart Books Tours, but you don't have to be on an organized book tour to be profiled on this blog. We love to highlight new authors and we have a number of book clubs, libraries and readers who follow this blog in an effort to discover new books.
If you are interested in being highlighted on this blog, here's what we'll need:
1. A picture of the author, optimized for the web (no larger than 100KB in size)
2. A picture of the book, also optimized for the web (no larger than 100KB in size)
3. A paragraph or two describing the author's background
4. A blurb about the book
5. An excerpt from the book - no longer than 750 words
6. If you'd like to guest blog, contact us about the subject you'd like to chat about. Some we've had in the past have been about their plots, how they develop characters, what interested them in writing, who their favorite authors are, etc. Guest blogs should not exceed 750 words.
Send this information to p.m.terrell (Trish, that's me) at bookemnc [at] pmterrell.com.
And starting next week, you'll see authors visiting us every week and you're sure to find some of these exciting books very interesting!